Cough, Cough. Ahem.
I have now been in Seattle for four months; I figure if I wait any longer I’ll have trouble finding an excuse for my web-journaling absence.
There is much to tell, so let me instead sum up:
- Sydney is the kind of place you visit and never want to leave.
- Seattle is small but quirky. Rent is cheap and houses are big.
- Three months of constant rain isn’t so bad once the sun comes out.
- Charles Simonyi works across the hall from me.
- My project at Microsoft may in a few years become something “insanely great.”
Enough for now. I’ll be back shortly with some MP3 mixes for you and yours.